Black Friday is the best time to make any blogging investment and that’s why it’s become one of my favorite times of the year as a blogger! You can get almost everything you need for a steal.
Below I’ve put together a roundup of the best black friday/cyber monday blogging deals in 2019 at the lowest discounts you can find. But this isn’t just yet another black friday deals list, these are only products I believe in and recommend.
*This post may contain affiliate links at no extra cost to you. See disclosure for details.
In fact, if you are a new blogger or just thinking of starting your blog, these are the only things you should buy. You can thank me later when you see the huge ROI you get out of this!
Pro tip! Go through the entire list before you buy anything so you can prioritize what to spend on.
- 1. Save up to 98% on Domains, Hosting and SSL
- 2. 60% off the Premium Hosting I use FOR LIFE!
- 3. 50% OFF all FindingBalance.Mom Products
- The Viral Pin Template Pack for $9 only
- Blogger Outreach on Steriods for $17 only
- The Niche Choosing Playbook for $9 only
- 4. $15 OFF Carly Campbell (Mommy on Purpose)’s Courses
- 4. 20% OFF Templates, Courses and More – Simplifying DIY Design
- 5. $10 OFF Courses from Moms Make Cents
- 6. 50% Off Blogging Education From The TSA Shop
- 7. 30% Off Bluchic Themes & Templates
- 8. Code+Coconut Minimalist WP Themes at 30% off
- 9. Speedup Your Blog for Less Than $10
1. Save up to 98% on Domains, Hosting and SSL
Get massive savings on Domains, Hosting, Private Email and SSL Certificates + FREE whois privace protection when you shop Namecheap’s Epic Black Friday Savings – Up to 98% Off!
2. 60% off the Premium Hosting I use FOR LIFE!
If you already know me, you know I only recommend two hosting providers and they are not names you’ll hear everywhere simply because they don’t have the best affiliate commissions.
But Geekstorage is my ultimate favorite web host in the world and the season (it’s their anniversary!), you can get 60% OFF for life when you sign up for their service. This means you’ll not pay a small fee this year only to get it bumped up when it’s time to renew!
Just go to the website and click “Unlimited Hosting” at the top left to grab this deal.
LOYALTY BONUS: If you purchase a domain name from Namecheap and hosting from Geekstorage through my links, forward your receipt and I’ll help you set up your blog for free valued at $79 to say thanks.
3. 50% OFF all FindingBalance.Mom Products
The Viral Pin Template Pack for $9 only
Grab the exact 10 pin templates that took me from 2,000 monthly pageviews to 14,000 in a month without changing anything else for less than half the price!
As a thank you, I’m also giving away my Viral Pin Design checklist and a mini Pinterest SEO ebook when you buy through Cyber Monday.
Blogger Outreach on Steriods for $17 only
This is my favorite course yet.
Blogger outreach has gotten me dream job offers, magazine features, high profile backlinks, free blog traffic, access to life-changing information only known in secret circles, powerful blogging friends and mentors and so much more.
I truly believe I would not be where I am without networking.
So if you want to get off facebook groups and connect with the true who-is-who in your blogging space, get this course.
The Niche Choosing Playbook for $9 only
Just starting a blog or wondering why your blog doesn’t make money? This is the perfect resource for you.
This eBook details my exact process for choosing a profitable blogging niche based on real hard data, rather than simply guessing.
I wish I had this when I was starting out so go check this out ASAP.
It’s already so affordable so there’s no deal on this one.
4. $15 OFF Carly Campbell (Mommy on Purpose)’s Courses
When it comes to courses from other bloggers, there are only a few bloggers I can recommend. Carly, the owner of the famous “Blogging Like You Mean It” Facebook group is one such person.
Carly has two courses and you can get $15 off either one!
If you’ve done any research about Pinterest, you must have come across Pinteresting Strategies where Carly details how she got to 200,000 pageviews is less than 9 months without a Scheduler. She also just updated it for 2020 It’s many a blogger’s favorite for a reason!
Carly’s course is already stupidly affordable compared to other Pinterest courses and $15 off makes the investment that much sweeter. Use the code “BLKFRD15 ” during checkout to receive $15 off.
Affiliate Marketing for Bloggers (Everything You’re Missing)
If you are looking for insight into Amazon Affiliate marketing from a real mama making money from a real mom blog (not a blog about blogging), this is the course for you.
What I love about Carly is that she tries to capture the complete picture to give you results. Use the code “BLKFRD15 ” during checkout to receive $15 off.
4. 20% OFF Templates, Courses and More – Simplifying DIY Design
Kara’s templates and trainings are simply FANTASTIC. I know many bloggers who use her resources in their shops and take her trainings on things like Tripwires including most of the top bloggers!
New and experienced bloggers alike can find an amazing resource in this shop.
Products on sale:
- Complete Blogger Template Toolkit- 20% OFF
- Product Creators Ultimate Toolbox- 20% OFF
- Confident Funnels- 20% OFF
- Mega Pin Creators Bundle- 20% OFF
- Complete Blogger Template Toolkit + Holiday Template Pack for $50 off
- Confident Funnels + Confident Funnel Promo Pin Pack for $20 off
5. $10 OFF Courses from Moms Make Cents
Mckinzie is another real mom blogger to learn from. I took her free Pinterest course when I was just getting started and I’ve never doubted the quality of her work ever since.
Here are the deals she’s offering this year:
Pin To Profits: Affiliate Marketing
Grab her most popular course EVER for only $37 from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. This course has taught over 900 happy students how to crush affiliate marketing on Pinterest!
Use coupon code: FRIDAY2019
Mom Blogging Mentor
If you are just getting started with your blog you’ll love this one.
Watch over Mckinzie’s shoulder as she shows you exactly how to start your blog, including setting up your site, coming up with content ideas, driving traffic, and making money from your blog. This course includes over 40 lessons, worksheets, and tutorials + HUGE bonuses.
Use coupon code: FRIDAY2019
6. 50% Off Blogging Education From The TSA Shop
I’m a big fan of Ana at The She Approach and this week only she’s offering discounts I’ve never seen before off all her products. Here’s what you get when you shop this deal with code BLACK50:
- Her Blog Traffic Ebook
- Pinterest Traffic Ebook
- Affiliate Programs Masterlist collection
- Her guide to writing and publishing an Amazon Bestselling Ebook and more!
RECOMMENDED OFFER: The Ebook Bestseller Bootcamp Course – usually $197 – up for grabs for only $98. With over 600 enrolled students and numerous success stories, this course can help you create a new source of income in 2020 by self-publishing eBooks.
Along with the 50% discount, everyone who buys any of her 5 blogging trainings, will also get a free month subscription to Get Found Stock (worth $19).
7. 30% Off Bluchic Themes & Templates
This is my favorite feminine wordpress theme shop, just take a look at this beautiful WordPress theme that’s also conversion focused (one of the reasons I love Bluchic is their focus on conversion).
Bluchic is offering 30% off any of the gorgeous WordPress themes & design templates in the Bluchic shop with code BC30CYBER.
They have landing templates, social media templates, just about any sleek looking design stuff you need.
8. Code+Coconut Minimalist WP Themes at 30% off
This is my 2nd favorite theme shop for minimalist, chic, responsive wordpress themes that all have instagram footer feeds!
This week only you get 30% off all themes including the latest release GINNY. My personal favorite however is ELLA.
9. Speedup Your Blog for Less Than $10
Images hog your site’s resources and slow it down. This is especially true if you put pins in your blog posts. And you may already know that a slow website is costing you traffic and money.
Forget WPsmush and other free image optimization tools, they don’t do much.
This is what I use and even their cheapest plan will last you years.
When you buy this Black Friday/Cyber Monday season, you’ll get 250 additional credits too!
That’s it for my personal favorite Black friday deals but I wanted to include these fabulous deals that I simply can’t run my blog without. Do check them out too.
- Tailwind – Pinterest scheduler that helps me stay sane through pinterest’s mood swings. Start your free trial (no credit card required).
- Mailerlite – The new email marketing service giving convertkit a run for its money.
What’s your favorite blogging deal that I left out, share in the comment (affiliate links allowed). This week is all about sharing and helping each other out!
Don’t forget to pin it.
Latest posts by Lily Ugbaja (see all)
- Black Friday Deals For Bloggers 2019 (Only the Smartest Blogging Deals!) - November 28, 2019
- 71 Easy Crafts That Make Money From Home (Make & Sell these Hot Crafts) - November 22, 2019
- How to Sell Feet Pictures for Money [Without Dropping Your Standards] - November 14, 2019