Black Friday is the best time to make any blogging investment and that’s why it’s become one of my favorite times of the year as a blogger! You can get almost everything you need for a steal.
*This post may contain affiliate links at no extra cost to you. See disclosure for details.
Below I’ve put together a roundup of the best black friday/cyber monday blogging deals in 2018 at the lowest discounts you can find. But this isn’t just yet another black friday deals list, these are only products I believe in and recommend.
In fact, if you are a new blogger or just thinking of starting your blog, these are the only things you should buy. You can thank me later when you see the huge ROI you get out of this!
1. Save up to 98% on Domains, Hosting and SSL
Get massive savings on Domains, Hosting, Private Email and SSL Certificates + FREE whois privace protection when you shop Namecheap’s Epic Black Friday Savings – Up to 98% Off!
2. 40% off all TSA Products
I’m a big fan of Ana at The She Approach and this week only she’s offering discounts I’ve never seen before off all her products. Here’s what you can do when you shop this deal with code BLACK40 just click the links to learn more:
- Grow your blog traffic for just $15 using her Blog Traffic Ebook: normally $25.
- Finally understand Pinterest and put it to work for you for just $21 with the Pinterest Ebook normally $35.
- Learn how to harness the power of affiliate marketing to create the passive income lifestyle you crave when you get her entire affiliate marketing bundle for just $34.20: normally $57.
- Get your copy of the Affiliate Masterlist featuring high paying affiliate programs with tips on how to apply for easy acceptance at $17.40: normally $29. (This is included in the affiliate marketing bundle).
3. Get Your Blog Planned out for only $15
Until Cyber Monday you can get the famous Smart Blog Planner for $15 instead of $27.
This planner is perfect for you if like me you love to:
- Slay goals, stay organized, save time and track all progress in one place.
- Save money on expensive planners and use an undated printable planner with your favorite binder instead.
I’m guessing that’s you!
4. Learn Amazon Affiliate Marketing for $15 only
Laura Iancu’s Amazon affiliate marketing ebook is one of my best selling affiliate products and for this week only, you can become an amazon affiliate income ninja for only $15. That’s 45% off the usual price!
Curious why this ebook converts so well? Go check out the landing page yourself and prepare to be astounded.
5. 30% Off Bluchic Themes & Templates
This is my favorite feminine wordpress theme shop, just take a look at this beautiful wordpress theme that’s also conversion focused (one of the reasons I love bluchic).
Bluchic is offering 30% off any of the gorgeous WordPress themes & design templates in the Bluchic shop with code BC30CYBER.
They have landing templates, social media templates, just about any sleek looking design stuff you need.
6. Code+Coconut Minimalist WP Themes at 30% off
Virginie from Code and Coconut is known for her minimalist, chic, responsive wordpress themes that all have instagram footer feeds! This week only you get 30% off all themes including the latest release GINNY. My personal favorite however is ELLA.
Use code BLACKFRIDAY to get 30% off at checkout.
7. Up to 50% off Blogging and Graphic Templates & Courses
This may be my favorite black friday deal on the list but through Cyber Monday you can get any (or all) of these insanely popular products for up to 50% discount:
- The Complete Blogger Template Toolkit – Canva templates for everything for your blog. Social media, lead magnets…
- The Holiday Content Template Toolkit (Canva templates)
- Tripwire Deep Dive Course so you can start making some money while you build you list at the same time (Includes ebook with worksheet pages in Canva and Adobe format)
- Lead Magnet Deep Dive Course (Includes 10 opt-in templates in Canva and Adobe format)
- Graphic Design for Bloggers Course (Includes 10 pin templates in Canva and Adobe format)
- Design in Canva Masterclass- a deep dive on Canva 2.0 and designing with it including all her Canva hacks and workarounds
Mckinzie Bean is offering 50% OFF her Pinterest courses. And although her courses are more expensive, Mckinzie really knows her stuff. Check them out here and DO sign up for her free course if you can’t afford the paid ones. Game changer. USE CODE: BF2018
That’s it for my personal favorite Black friday deals but I wanted to include these fabulous deals that I simply can’t run my blog without. Do check them out too.
- Tailwind – Pinterest scheduler that helps me stay sane through pinterest’s mood swings. Start your free trial.
- Geekstorage – The webhosting that has never let me down.
- Mailerlite – The new email marketing service giving convertkit a run for its money.
What’s your favorite blogging deal that I left out, share in the comment (affiliate links allowed). This week is all about sharing and helping each other out!
Don’t forget to pin it.
Latest posts by Lily Ugbaja (see all)
- How to Look Like a Pro Blogger (Impress & Make Money From Day One) - February 12, 2019
- Graphic Design for Bloggers: The Why, How & Must Knows (with Kara Fidd) - January 28, 2019
- 10 Best Mom Blogs to Follow for Blogging Tips (in 2019) - January 17, 2019