Being a parent to little kids is such a blessing and most parents look for ways daily to remind their kids that they love them. You can do this using cute, beautiful, and interesting lunch box notes.
*This post may contain affiliate links at no extra cost to you. See disclosure for details.
Every morning, you painfully wave your kids goodbye as they leave for school. You hope they stay out of trouble, make good friends, and even listen to their teachers.
At this moment and for the next 8 hours, you are no longer in control over your child. You don’t even know how the events at school might make them feel.
We all know school is hard with a lot of mounting pressure and kids feel this too. If you are bothered about this like most parents are and you are thinking of ways to help your kids cope and remind them of your love and care, then use lunch box notes.
A beautiful lunch box note with an inspiring, motivational, or loving message might be all your kid needs to remember that you care for them and love them.
It makes your kid know that you are thinking of them. Most of the messages on lunch box notes are motivational and they encourage kids to imbibe a growth mindset.
Advantages Of Lunch Box Notes For Kids
Accompanying a healthy lunch with a lovely lunch box note has impressive effects on your kids.
- It helps your kids go through the day at school despite the stress and pressure
- With this, your kids know that you are always thinking of them and that you have their best interest at heart
- Lunch box notes motivate and encourage children. It can even make them laugh if it is a funny one
- Also, it reminds kids of how much they are loved.
- It means a lot to kids and they will remember it
- Kids feel a lot of excitement when they open their lunch boxes and find beautiful animated characters like little Suzy zoo on their lunch note.
- Funny notes will make them chuckle during lunch time
- You can use lunch box notes to tell your kids that you are sorry. Maybe some mornings when you yell at them or make some moms’ mistakes. This will let your child know that you are sorry for your misstep. It also teaches your child the act of apologizing and they will learn to admit when they make a mistake because you are teaching them by example.
Where to Get Lunch Box Notes
You can get beautiful and inspiring lunch box notes from a good store or an online store like Amazon.
Every morning, you can take from your printed collection of lunch box notes, sign them, and add them to your kids’ lunch boxes.
You can also buy blank lunch box notes to write your own words. This is more personal and emotional.
If you want to save cost and have a pile of lunch notes that can last throughout the year, you can make yours. All you need are colorful cardboard papers and scissors.
Cut the cardboard papers into small squares that are large enough to write your own words. You can use the size of premade lunch box notes.
This post will help you when you run out of words or ideas to write on your kid’s lunch box note. You can print it and keep it aside or bookmark this page so you come back whenever you need new words.
How To Store Lunch Box Notes
It is overwhelming to print lunch box notes daily, it adds to the already existing pressure of being a parent. Most parents find it easier to print or buy lunch box notes that can last for a couple of weeks.
This helps in taking the pressure off.
So, if you buy or print out lunch box notes for a couple of weeks, months, or even for the whole year, you can store them in a coupon holder or in a small and clean carton.
Add labels to separate the notes by holiday, season, type (motivational, funny, etc.), or by child. You can also separate your “I am sorry notes” or “bad day” notes.
It is important you keep “bad day” notes for kids because everyone has those days or weeks when things aren’t just going their way and it frustrates them.
Adding a “bad day” lunch note to your kids’ lunch pack when you suspect that they are going through one will help keep their heads up. They will be able to stay positive with this.
How to Write Your Own Lunch Box Notes for kids
Writing your own words on a blank lunch box note or your handmade lunch box note doesn’t have to be complicated. Use a quality marker or pen and write out those love words from your heart.
If you are wondering about the time, you don’t have to write a love lunch box note every morning, which is exhausting. During the weekends or in your free time, you can write for a couple of weeks and store them in a coupon holder or small box.
With this, you would just have to sign them only in the morning or the day before in case you want to add an extra word or sentence.
Lovely Lunch Box Notes Ideas For Kids
So let’s get down to business. Here are some lovely ideas of amazing sentences you can write on your kids’ lunch box notes.
- Thanks for being you
- Super kid
- Somebody loves you
- Wow, it was very nice of you
- You put the kind in mankind
- You are extra special
- Niceness is priceless
- You are a rock star
- Life with you is exciting
- Have a sweet afternoon
- You are just awesome
- Have a fabulous day
- I love you
- You are berry special
- You make my heart happy
- You’re the apple of my eyes
- You are a hoot! I love you
- You are one smart kid
- You’re amazing
- You make me proud
- You make me happy
- You’re beautiful
- Good luck
- Have fun
- You are one of my favorite peeps
- Shine bright
- You are sweet
- Bee awesome
- You are my sunshine
- You are a star
- Top 5 reasons why I am awesome: I am smart, special, cool, funny, and mom loves me.
- You get a bear hug when you come home, I love you
- I’d be nuts not to tell you how great you are
- I thank my God every time I remember you
- You are a blessing
- I love you pumpkin
- You are as sweet as pie
- I am thankful for you
- You light up my life
Funny kids Lunch Box Notes And Brain Teasers
- What do you call a train that sneezes? Achoo-achoo train
- Why did the cookie go to the doctor? He was feeling crummy
- What type of key won’t unlock a door? Monkey
- Why was the math book sad? Because it had so many problems
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance? Because he had nobody to go with
- What is a mathematician’s favorite thanksgiving food? Pumpkin Pie
- What do elves learn in school? The ELF-abet
- What is a pirate’s favorite subject? Arrrrrrrrt!
- What did the teddy bear say when it was offered dessert? No thank you, I’m stuffed
- What did one math book say to the other? I have a lot of problems
- What building has the most stories? A library
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims
- What did the Christmas tree say to the ornaments? Aren’t you tired of hanging around?
- Where does Santa hang his suit? In the CLAUS-et.
- What do librarians take fishing? Bookworms
- What is a snake’s favorite subject in school? Hiss-tory
- What do you give a lemon that has been hurt? Lemon-Aid!
- Why was the scientist’s head wet? He had a brainstorm
- Why did the student eat his homework? His teacher told him it was a piece of cake
- You are pear-fect (you can draw a pear to make it more attractive)
- Where did the hamburger take his date? To the meatball
- Why did the fisherman put peanut butter into the sea? To go with the Jellyfish
- How did the locomotive get so good at its job? Training
- Why were the railroad tracks angry? Because people are always crossing them
- What do lions say before they go hunting? Let us prey
- Why are grapes never lonely? Because they always hang in bunches
- What do polar bears wear in their hair? Bearrettes
- Why did the banana go to the hospital? It didn’t peel so good
- What is it called when berries play music? A jam session
- What kind of fruit can fix a broken toilet? A PLUM-ber
- What do you call a cheese that doesn’t belong to you? Nacho cheese
- What is worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding half of a worm
- Why shouldn’t you tell an egg a joke? Because it might crack up
- What did mama corn ask baby corn? Where’s pop?
- What is a penguin’s favorite salad? Iceberg lettuce
- What do you get when you cross a snake with desert? A PIE-thon
- Why didn’t the grape finish the race? Because he ran out of juice
- Why do giraffes make good friends? They really stick their necks out for you. (I will always stick my neck out for you).
- How do you make a potato puff? Chase it around the garden! (Can’t wait to see you later)
- How do snakes sign love letters? With hugs and hisses (You are the greatest kid in all hisstory, with love and hisses, mom)
- How do you fix a broken pumpkin? With a pumpkin patch
- What did one autumn leaf say to the other? I’m falling for you
- Why did Humpty-Dumpty have a great fall? To make up for a bad summer.
- Why did they let the turkey join the band? Because he had the drumsticks
Motivational Lunch Box Note Ideas For Kids
- Don’t worry about failure, you only have to be right once – Drew Houston
- Everything you can imagine is real – Pablo Picasso
- Avoid looking forward or backward, try to keep going.
- Do what you can, use what you have, and start where you are
- Be yourself, everyone is already taken
- Never be scared of anyone or anything
- Drink the wild air, swim the sea, and live in the sunshine
- A friend gives you total freedom to be yourself
- Every great dream begins with a dreamer
- You have the strength within, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars and change the world.
- Always meet people with a smile, for a smile is the beginning of love
- Love yourself first and everything will fall into line.
- You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift someone else up
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible”
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent
- Dream big and dare to fail
- You are what you believe
- Make good choices
- Make today amazing
- When one door of happiness closes, another one opens but we stand and look long at the closed door that we do not see the other one that has been opened for us
- You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take
- Why fit in when you were born to stand out
- Life is the most wonderful fairytale
- Don’t cry because it is over, smile because it happened
- In a moment of decision, the best thing to do is the right thing while the worst thing to do is nothing
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart
- Be a rainbow in someone’s else cloud
- If you can dream it, you can do it
- You can do it, only ____ more days to go.
- You’ve almost finished another school year, let’s celebrate today.
- I am so proud of all that you’ve accomplished this year
- It is a race to the end, finish victoriously
- Stay focused, study hard, and you will win
- Your hard work is about to pay off.
- Summer vacation is almost here. You amaze me
- You are the most ambitious, conscientious, expeditious, and amazing student I know. And you’re smart too
- Be creative, have fun, imagine.
- Believe me when I say I love you
- You are the best of the bunch
- God has big plans for you
Bad Day Lunch Box Notes For Kids
- It is a bad day, not a bad life
- You have the choice and power to switch your story
- Never stop believing in hope because miracles happen every day
- Inhale, exhale. Everything is going to be okay. Actually, it’s going to turn out better than okay. You will see.
- Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again
- Take care of yourself first, you can’t pour from an empty cup
- When someone treats you badly, it is because they feel bad. Don’t inhale their bad feelings. Breathe it out and then hope they inhale your inner peace.
- Just because life can get crazy doesn’t mean you must go crazy.
- You can experience outer chaos and still experience inner peace. Nothing even needs to change outside you. This calm is possible, just breathe.
- Be patient and give time some time. Sometimes, you have to go through the worst to get to the best.
- It is okay to be at a place of struggle. Struggle is another word for growth.
- Struggle is a sure sign that you are expanding. It is an indication of real and important progress.
- The only one who doesn’t struggle is the one who doesn’t grow.
- Celebrate your struggles, for it is a terrific sign.
- There is always a way through every challenge.
- You need a heart full of commitment, a lens focused on positivity, a willingness to travel paths not explored, and faith forward. You will get there
- Hang in there. It is surprising how it takes a short time for very wonderful things to happen
- Stop hurting yourself because you are angry at someone else
- View your life with kindsight
- Stop beating yourself about things from the past.
- Instead of slapping yourself and asking “What was I thinking?”, breathe and ask the kinder question, “What was I learning?”
- Stop worrying so much, have fun and be grateful
- Be yourself and don’t allow others to bring you down
- Live to your fullest because life is a one-time offer
- When you stop focusing on other people’s happiness, you have more time to focus on your happiness.
- If you want to be happy, stop thinking about revenge
- Never give up no matter what life throws at you
- Patience is accepting in a calm way that things can happen in a different order than the one you have in mind
- Stop telling your story as if it is a sad one and it will eventually stop being one. This is the first step to changing your life.
- Sometimes you need some time alone to sit down quietly and try to figure things out
- Anger is the acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
- Limit your “always” and your “nevers”
- You will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory
- Where you come from doesn’t matter, it is where you are going to that matters.
- Be willing to let go of the life you planned so you can have the life that is waiting for you
- The bad news is that time flies but the good news is that you are the pilot
Fun Facts Lunch Box Notes
- Cats are not able to taste anything that is sweet
- The Nobel Peace Prize is named after Alfred Nobel, the man who invented dynamite
- Giant pandas eat approximately 28 pounds of bamboo a day and that is over 5 tons per year
- Snails can sleep for up to three years. They take the longest naps
- The shortest war in history lasted for 38 minutes
- Kangaroos cannot walk backward
- Sea lions have rhythm. They are the only animals that can clap to a beat
- Some tumors can grow hair, bones, fingernails, and even teeth
- When you sleep, you can’t smell anything, including really bad smells
- Your brain makes use of 10 watts of energy to think and does not feel pain
- Hippopotamus milk is pink
- The smallest country in the world, Vatican city takes up to .2 square miles
- Glass balls bounce higher than rubber balls
- Your fingernails grow faster when you are cold
- The average person spends 2 weeks of their life waiting at the traffic lights
- Fish can cough
- Before 1913, parents could mail their children to their grandparents through the postal service
- Bats can eat up to 3,000 insects in one night. Get a bat if you don’t like mosquitoes
- A sneeze is faster than a cough, while a typical cough goes 60mph, a sneeze goes 100 mph
- Goats don’t have circle pupils in their eyes but rectangle pupils
- There are 31, 556, 926 seconds in a year
- Your feet release a pint of sweat every day
- 20% of all the oxygen you breathe is used by your brain
- You can cut a pie into 8 pieces with only 3 cuts
- A tsunami can travel as fast as a jet plane
- The most difficult town to pronounce in the world is in Wales: the name is Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll llantysiliogogogoch.
- Your small intestine is the largest internal organ in your body
- Cows can walk upstairs but not down them
- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out
- Most people cannot lick their own elbows
- Pigs cannot look up into the sky
- A shrimp’s heart is in its head
- Horses and cows sleep standing up
- Slugs have 4 noses
- If you tried standing on a cloud, you would fall through it
- A Giraffe’s tongue is about 2 feet long. It can even lick inside its ears.
- Dragonflies have 6 legs but they cannot walk
- Snakes can’t blink
- Your heart is about the same size as your fist
- Elephants are the only mammals that can’t jump
- Giraffes only have bottom teeth
- Human teeth are as strong as shark teeth
- Pineapple takes 2 years to grow
- Apples float because they are ¼ air
- There are more stars in the sky than grains of sand on a beach
- Tomatoes and avocados are fruits, not veggies
- The right side of your brain controls the left side of your body while the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body.
- Number 4 is the only number with the same amount of letters
- Aside from unique fingerprints, humans also have unique tongue prints
- Your nose and ears continue to grow for your entire life
- A python can eat a whole pig in one big gulp
- Your brain is made up of 80% water
- Cats have 32 muscles in each ear
- Snails have 14,000 teeth and some can even kill
- The tongue is the strongest muscle in the human body
- It takes 450 years for plastics to decompose and 4,000 years for glass to decompose
- 27,000 trees are cut down each year to make toilet paper
- A group of frogs is called an army
- The average person spends 25 years asleep
- March 14th is “save a spider” day
We hope you find these ideas useful when you want to write out your own words for your kids.
However, if you are a super busy mom and have no time to do this, then you can easily find free and printable lunch box notes for kids from some websites.
You will find amazing lunch box notes here.