A woman who is strong and secure will be faced by challenges and gladly wink at it.
Several women find the idea of being the boss weird, unrealistic and unreachable. This is largely because of the way society has constantly painted it. For instance, while a man who is in charge would be seen as a boss, a woman doing the same thing as the man is seen as just being bossy.
But then, people who are the boss generally have a sense of awareness and confidence in themselves and their position in the world around them.
Who Is A Boss Lady?
A boss lady is a woman who is confident, strong in the face of challenges, and is able to attain her goals without losing strength and beauty. She is that woman who is in charge, charming and earns the respect of others.
*This post may contain affiliate links at no extra cost to you. See disclosure for details.
“a woman who can accomplish all tasks while remaining beautiful; a good looking woman in an authoritative position in a business (non-sexual); a woman who is successful without the aid of others (although others may help to make things more convenient).”
You will find a boss lady in every group – every group needs one – and that person may be you! Looking outwardly, it is often easy to suggest who fits the role in a group. But from the inside, it is hard and filled with struggles. However, there are some common signs exhibited by ladies who are in charge.
Look Out These 15 Signs If You Think You Fit As A Girlboss
1. You determine the group’s dress code
2. Your views are current, strong, and an argument with you is just pointless.
3. You have no time for disloyal, terrible and unintelligent people. And if anyone messes with a member of your group, you don’t allow it to pass easily.
4. Every other person who knows you wants to impress you . When a member of your ‘nice friends’ finds a boyfriend, they always want you to approve of it. And if such guys mess up, it’s fire!
5. You get the bitter truth out when it is necessary. It may be tough sometimes, but your friends always know you will not pretend or lie to them about anything.
6. Your birthday is special to everyone. In fact, you are often likely to get surprise parties and gifts when that time comes.
7. You may be the wrong one, but be sure that they will still apologize to you. You often do not admit your faults too – it makes you appear weak.
8. Your friends call you first when they get in trouble, even when they know that you’ll definitely judge them for getting themselves into whatever situation they are in.
9. Everyone wants to buy you a drink.
10. You are very reliable with your words. Whenever you promise to be at a place at a particular time, you are often very punctual. You also do not like anyone wasting your time or keeping you waiting.
11. You know all the important people around. You have all the right contacts and connections. And you always earn the VIP section.
12. When other girls say trashy stuff, they stay trashy, but when you say the same thing, everyone thinks you’re funny.
13. The event kicks off when you arrive. Because without you, the party has no life. So, no one will ever consider starting a party if you should be there but aren’t.
14. Everyone calls you. You are often very busy and rarely call. When you do, it is highly appreciated.
15. You do the planning. All your friends naturally believe you’ll figure out the next meeting.
Now, if you need great inspiration about being the boss lady, you should check out our best inspirational quotes for boss girls around.
Here Are 75 Best Boss Lady Quotes
1. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” ― Theodore Roosevelt
2. “We weren’t born to create excuses, we were born to create excellence.” ― Janna Cachola
3. “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein
4. “Systems and rules are guidelines, leadership is lifeline.” ― Janna Cachola
5. “If they say ‘It’s impossible’ remember that it’s impossible for them; not for you.” — Unknown
6. “Eighty percent of success is showing up.” ― Woody Allen
7. “The things we fear most in organizations-fluctuations, disturbances, imbalances-are the primary source of creativity.” ― Alfred Whitehead
8. “You can’t achieve excellence in life if you fear opinion.” ― Janna Cachola
9. “Don’t ever let someone else tell you what you are not capable of. With training, determination, and hard work you can eventually do anything you set your mind to. Remember, your beliefs are a choice. So make the choice to believe in yourself no matter what anyone else says.” ― Jack Canfield
10. “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” ― Napoleon Hill
11. “I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” ― Albert Einstein
12. “Smile and Slay. You have to slay it in life or life will slay you.” ― Janna Cachola
13. “There is no force more powerful than a woman determined to rise.” — Unknown
14. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” ― Christopher Columbus
15. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” ― Henry Ford
16. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ― Ayn Rand
17. “Body language is leadership at first sight” ― Janna Cachola
18. “You have to trust in something- your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.” ― Steve Jobs
19. “Be humble. Be hungry. And always be the hardest worker in the room.” — Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
20. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.” ― Albert Einstein
21. “You have to accept a life of uncertainty if you truly want to live a life that is exceptional.” ― Katrina Ruth
22. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.” ― Mark Twain
23. “If you realize that you have created your current conditions, then you can uncreate them and recreate them at will.” ― Jack Canfield
24. “Honestly the GREATEST key to success is deciding that what you want WILL happen. Just make sure you don’t leave out the description about what you want!! I know for me, when I ‘wanted something different,’ I got something different but it was NOT necessarily awesome.” ― Katrina Ruth
25. “Everything you experience today is the result of choices you have made in the past.”
― Jack Canfield
26. “You’re not learning if you’re comfortable.” ― Debbie Beets
27. “If they keep bringing up the past, they shouldn’t be in your future.” ― Janna Cachola
28. “Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity.” ― Seneca, Roman Philosopher
29. “To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else, is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting.” — e.e. Cummings
30. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” ― Les Brown
31. Whatever it is you’re scared of doing, Do it. Make your mistakes, next year and forever.”
― Neil Gaiman
32. “We need to complete the past so that our present has the space to show up more fully.”
― Jack Canfield
33. “The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” ― Ayn Rand
34. “Open your mind to the reality that you are ALLOWED to live an extraordinary life! Decide right now, as of this very moment, that you are going to choose what you really want from life, and then you’re going to figure out how to get it. Making that decision is half the battle won!” ― Katrina Ruth
35. “Goals and dreams are not purposed to please others. I’d rather be the jester who adds value to those around me than a King with no vision or intention of making a difference.” ― Janna Cachola, Short journey
36. “Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.” ― Rumi
37. “Life’s Challenges are not supposed to paralyze you, they’re supposed to help you discover who you are.” ― Bernice Johnson Reagon
38. “Slow down and pay attention. Life will always give you feedback about the effects of your behavior if you will just pay attention.” ― Jack Canfield
39. “Because if you don’t believe it can work for you – and belief is a CHOICE baby! Then it won’t work for you.” ― Katrina Ruth
40. “Once you are clear about what you want and keep your mind constantly focused on it, the how will keep showing up – sometimes just when you need it and not a moment earlier.”
― Jack Canfield
41. “There will be a few times in your life when all your instincts will tell you to do something, something that defies logic, upsets your plans, and may seem crazy to others. When that happens, you do it. Listen to your instincts and ignore everything else. Ignore logic, ignore the odds, ignore the complications and just go for it.” ― Judith McNaught
42. “One day or day one. You decide.” — Unknown
43. “The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it.” ― Chinese Proverb
44. “To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often.” ― Winston Churchill
45. “I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” ― Michael Jordan
46. “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” ― Mark Twain
47. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” ― Farrah Gray
48. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” ― Arthur Ashe
49. “The easiest, fastest, and best way to find out what is or isn’t working is to pay attention to the results you are currently producing.” ― Jack Canfield
50. “Be bold in pursuing what others believe is unrealistic because this will achieve more than being bland and unimaginative.” ― Janna Cachola
51. “I don’t love studying, I hate studying. I like learning, Learning is beautiful.” ― Natalie Portman
52. “You can’t have a million dollar dream with a minimum wage work ethic.” — Stephen C. Hogan
53. “If you truly want to make your dreams a reality, you’re going to need to deal with whatever the world throws at you to try to stop you from getting there. MOST of what you’ll have to deal with will come from YOU.” ― Katrina Ruth
54. “We must believe that we are gifted for something, and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.” ― Marie Curie
55. “What we’re talking about is what happens when you make up your mind that something MATTERS ENOUGH FOR YOU TO CARE ABOUT IT. And when you care about it TRULY you WILL make it happen.” ― Katrina Ruth
56. “You deserve to have everything in your life exactly the way you want it.” ― Jack Canfield
57. If you’re not, you’ll find an excuse.” — Jen Sincero
58. “You were born to create and contribute.” — Marie Forleo, American life coach, motivational speaker, entrepreneur, and author.
59. “I think I deserve something beautiful.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
60. “If you want to be a successful in this world, you have to follow your passion, not a paycheck.”— Jen Welter, NFL’s First Female Coach
61. “Leadership is about making others better as a result of your presence and making sure that impact lasts in your absence.” — Sheryl Sandberg, Facebook COO.
62. “If you are always trying to be normal you will never know how amazing you can be.” — Maya Angelou
63. “Maybe, if you put your disbelief aside, roll up your sleeves, take some risks, and totally go for it, you’ll wake up one day and realize you’re living the kind of life you used to be jealous of.” — Jen Sincero
64. “Being your true self is the most effective formula for success there is.” — Danielle LaPorte
65. “Stop telling yourself you don’t know what to do. Yes, you do. Listen to your intuition and trust yourself.” — Katherine Sullivan, Founder-Marketing Solved
66. “She knew the power of her mind and so programmed it for success.” — Carrie Green
67. “Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” — Oprah Winfrey
68. “Don’t ever let your head down except it is to admire your shoes” — Ohtilly.net
69. “Don’t cut off your career branches too early. Don’t step away from your career based on what ‘might’ happen.” — Mary Barra, chairman and CEO, General Motors.
70. “My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.” — Maya Angelou
71. “If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” — Tony Robbins
72. “My best successes came on the heels of failure.” — Barbara Corcoran, American businesswoman, investor, speaker, and television personality.
73. “There’s no such thing as failure. Failure is just a life trying to move us in another direction.” — Oprah Winfrey
74. “No matter how you feel: get up, dress up, show up, and never give up” — Ohtilly.net
75. “I never dreamed about success, I worked for it.” — Estée Lauder, American businesswoman and co-founder of a renowned cosmetics company.
- How To Write The Perfect About Me Page in 5 Steps (Examples and Templates) - November 21, 2020
- How to Sell Feet Pictures for Money [The Mom-Friendly Guide] - November 19, 2020
- 100+ Motivational Quotes To Inspire You - November 2, 2020