FindingBalance.Mom is looking for kickass guest bloggers who can write original, in-depth, high-quality content (that’s you!)
Would you like to contribute?
Why you should write for us:
- Accepted posts will include your name, short bio, a pretty picture of you and a link back to your blog or website.
- You also get to place a maximum of 2 relevant links back to your site in your post!
- Blog posts are promoted across our network of women and moms including over 4,000 pinterest fans, and for really great posts, outreach to our network of high profile bloggers to assist with promotion.
- Popular articles will be featured in our emails, courses, and funnels.
- Regular contributors (contributing once every two months at least) will get to display their photo, bio, articles and link to their site on a dedicated Author’s Page!
Get paid for exceptional work.
Because hard work should be rewarded, contributors whose posts hit certain traffic milestones within the first three months of running will receive bonus payments.
- 5,000 page views, you earn $25
- 10,000 pageviews, you earn an extra $25
- 25,000 page views, you receive an additional $50
That’s a potential $100 bonus you can get for promoting your site here on FBM!
Here’s how to get published on FBM:
To be considered for guest blogging, please introduce yourself via email lily @ findingbalance.mom and submit 2-3 topics for a post.
But please read the details below first.
- First — we are very selective about what we publish, please take a look round the site to understand the quality of content we post.
- Before you pitch, please read this post for a brief crash course on how to write blog posts that get bookmarked/shared. If your idea is accepted, you’ll be given a 3 minute SEO process to follow for outlining and optimizing your post. (free SEO training, yay!)
- Guest blog posts are reserved for bloggers who are promoting their personal blogs. If you want to submit an article for a commercial website, it’s considered sponsored content. In which case, it’s not a guest blog post nor are you a guest blogger. As of now provision for this is on a case to case basis.
- Your article should be written with our target audience in mind – American women, who are looking to work-from-home, make money online and those who already do.
- Sloppy and poorly written articles will be declined.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar, and spelling usage.
- All content must be 100% original i.e never appeared anywhere before.
- Articles must be edited before submission.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for brevity, grammar, and readability. Actually, we’ll be optimizing your post for search.
- Please send your post over in a Word or Google Document. Make sure it includes a catchy title, a short bio, along with proper formatting and structure.
- Length should be 800 – 2,000 words. Longer articles will be approved too as long as they are not just long for the sake of it.
- Contributors must reply to comments left on their article.
- No promotional or affiliate links will be allowed within the editorial content. Only links that enhance the material will be permitted.
- At the end of your article, you will be allowed to include a short bio with a maximum of two links.
- Work-at-Home Issues
- Work-at-Home Ideas
- How to Make Money From Home
- Ways to Earn Extra Money
- Business Tips and Strategies
- Work & Life Balance, Time Management, Productivity
- Marketing, PR, Social Media Marketing
- Direct Sales
- Home-Based Franchises
- Work-at-Home Scams
- Career Tips
Please begin your email with “Howdy Lily” so I know that you read through this page.
Thanks for your interest!