FindingBalance.Mom is looking for kickass guest bloggers who can write original, in-depth, high-quality content (that’s you!)
Would you like to contribute?
Why you should write for us:
- Accepted posts will include your name, short bio, a pretty picture of you and a link back to your blog or website.
- You also get to place a maximum of 2 relevant links back to your site in your post!
- Blog posts are promoted across our network of women and moms including over 7,000 Pinterest fans, and for really great posts, outreach to our network of high profile bloggers to assist with promotion.
- Popular articles will be featured in our emails, courses, and funnels.
- Regular contributors (contributing once every two months at least) will get to display their photo, bio, articles, and link to their site on a dedicated Author’s Page!
Get paid for exceptional work.
Because hard work should be rewarded, contributors whose posts hit certain traffic milestones within the first month of running will receive bonus payments.
- 10,000 page views, you earn $25
- 25,000 pageviews, you earn an extra $25
- 50,000 page views, you receive an additional $50
That’s a potential $100 bonus you can get for promoting your site here on FBM!
Here’s how to get published on FBM:
To be considered for guest blogging, please introduce yourself via email lily @ findingbalance.mom and submit 2-3 relevant topics for pre approval.
But please read the details below first.
- First — we are very selective about what we publish, please take a look round the site to understand the quality of content we post.
- Before you pitch, please read this post for a brief crash course on how to write blog posts that get bookmarked/shared.
- Guest blog posts are reserved for bloggers who are promoting their personal blogs. If you want to submit an article for a commercial website, it’s considered sponsored content. In which case, it’s not a guest blog post nor are you a guest blogger. See this page for more information on how we work with brands.
- Your article should be written with our target audience in mind – American women, who are looking to work-from-home, make money online and those who already do.
- Sloppy and poorly written articles will be declined.
- All blog posts must be in English, with proper grammar, and spelling usage.
- All content must be 100% original i.e never appeared anywhere before.
- Articles must be edited before submission.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for brevity, grammar, and readability. Actually, we’ll be optimizing your post for search.
- Please send your post over in a Google Document with edit access. Make sure it includes an optimized title, a short author bio, along with proper formatting, images and structure.
- Length should be 1,500 – 3,500 words. Longer/shorter articles will be approved on a case by case basis.
- Contributors must reply to comments left on their articles.
- No promotional or affiliate links will be allowed within the editorial content. Only links that enhance the material will be permitted.
- At the end of your article, you will be allowed to include a short bio with a maximum of two links.
Please begin your email with “Howdy Lily” so I know that you read through this page.
Thanks for your interest!