Want to start a blog?
There’s so much more to it than buying a domain name and hosting.
Let me show you the best place to get affordable and reliable webhosting + let me hold your hand while you set it up!
Why do you need my help?
You still want to start a blog and you want a blog that is:
- speedy and
- search engine friendly like mine
I will show you where to buy the BEST hosting for your blog + grant you access to my $49 Tech Blogging Course that will teach you all of the following things for FREE.
- How to install and configure WordPress (the software that makes it possible for you to start a website without hiring a web developer).
- How to Change Your Blog Theme and customize its appearance.
- How to make your picture associated with your new email address across the web.
- How to add social sharing buttons
- The important pages you need to create and how to add a contact form
- Things you should delete
- How to get Your Blog On Google And Track your blog Traffic.
- Things to do to improve your site speed.
- Where to get the best stock photos
- How to Create Your First Blog Post
- The difference between posts and pages
- How to make your blog graphics look great.
- How to Setup a custom email address
- How to make your emails land in your gmail inbox
- And lots more!
"C'mon Lily isn't this just a FREE course with no value?" Nope! Here's proof and a sweet review 🙂
Some bloggers offer a free blog setup service so you can purchase their bluehost affiliate hosting service. While my commission with NameHero is half what bluehost pays, I don’t want you being swayed to sign up for the wrong hosting service (trust me I know) because of the free blog setup so sometime last year, I started offering it too. 🙂
I noticed that setting your blog up for you, as attractive as that sounds, only gave you a false start.
In the end, you go back to square 1 and don’t even know how to do something as simple as editing your navigation menu. That’s why I took several weeks to record over 20 over-my-shoulder videos showing you everything you need to do for a true headstart in blogging.
More than I could ever do for you with the free blog setup service.
I do get compensated by NameHero when you sign up through my link so it’s a win-win situation.
Why use NameHero? Why not Bluehost, Hostgator or even SiteGround?
- This is a reliable small company that is more interested in happy customers than happy affiliates.
- They have excellent uptime (your blog almost never goes down) and fast servers.
- Affordable pricing – which is why I stopped recommending SiteGround.
- And my favorite, the best customer service ever. You’ll need this if you don’t want to spend the first couple of months tearing your hairs out and frantically searching google for tech help. It’s also why I stopped recommending Geekstorage to beginners.
7 Jam-packed modules that will teach you how to:
- Install and Configure WordPress correctly
- Setup and Brand your WordPress Blog
- Create Important Pages
- Things You Should Delete
- Get Your Blog On Google And Track Traffic
- Create Your First Blog Post
- Things To Do Beyond WordPress
- And lots more!
FREE support: Even after setting up your new blog, I’ll provide you free email support for the 1st week but you can ask me questions forever.
Sneak peek at part of our curriculum
How does it work?
Then click the button below to signup for webhosting from NameHero using my link.
This offer is only available when you USE MY LINK